Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LOST - Not In Portland

First I want to note that I have every intention of buying Lost on Blu-ray... hopefully very soon. Sadly I do not have it on Blu-ray yet, so these are not as high quality as my Batman caps in the last post. They will have to do for now, until I can afford Lost on Blu-ray.

I will start my Lost screencaps with the first episode that Nestor appears in and work my way to the more current episodes.

In season 3 Nestor makes his Lost debut as Richard Alpert in the episode entitled Not In Portland. He is first seen trying to recruit Juliet Burke to join Mittelos Bioscience.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment